EDM-Putter – The First Swiss Made Putter
ALME is introducing the brand new EDM-Putter. ALME a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) specialized on precision technology, designed in co-operation with German Golf Professionals a unique golf-club – the EDM-Putter. EDM stands for Electric discharge machining; a manufacturing process whereby a desired shape is obtained by using electrical discharges (sparks). Most of the input to improve the game of golf came from Marc Amort a successful German Golf professional. His vast experience from the European Challenge Tour as well as his inside know how from his long teaching career went into the design of this new putter with many qualities to improve your game.
10 Reasons for you to get the EDM-Putter
- Manufactured with the highest quality standards (Swiss precision)
- Finest materials for the Swiss design (e.g. Aluminium 6082 T6, Tungsten)
- Numbered, individuality produced with many options
- Reduces the impact from off center hits
- Face balanced
- Center shafted
- Modern design with defined lines
- Alignment system to align your body and eye position
- «Stabilized moment of inertia»
- Does conform to the R&A Rules of Golf
The EDM-Putter is a high precision Swiss made product. From the design to the machining thought the whole production process to the final assembly. Everything is Swiss made at ALME. «We put all our know how into this product which we have since almost 30 years in the area of perfect precision. We wanted to show our potential in this unusual area because we love the Game of Golf and we think the EDM-Putter shows our ability in combining perfect precision with high quality material on a very high level», states Christian Taennler, CEO of the ALME. EDM stands for Electric discharge machining; a manufacturing process whereby a desired shape is obtained by using electrical discharges (sparks).